Eye Care Services
We offer a wide array of diagnostic testing and specialized examinations to diagnose and assess the health of your eyes.
Healthy Eye Tips
- Yearly eye exam is essential to your eye health.
- Protect your eyes with safety glasses, sports glasses, and sunglasses.
- Eat right to protect your vision, particularly carrots, spinach, kale, collard greens, tuna, salmon and halibut.
- Give your eyes a rest and follow the 20-20-20 rule. Every 20 minutes look at 20ft for 20 seconds and this will help reduce eye fatigue.
- Always wash your hands when dealing with contact lenses.
- Avoid sleeping or showering in your contact lenses.
Poor Vision Symptoms
- Blurry vision
- Poor night vision
- Watery and itchy eyes
- Dry eyes
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Problems reading
- Eye stress and strain, tired eyes
- Difficulty focusing on objects at distance
- Difficulty focusing on objects that are near
- Poor visual acuity (clear, sharp vision), even in broad daylight
- Increase in the frequency or severity of headaches.
- Red eye
- Floaters or flashes of light
Poor Vision Symptoms in Children
- Sitting close to the television set
- Holding objects up very close to the face
- Having trouble seeing the blackboard at school.
- Slow Reading comprehension
- Using a finger while reading
- Lacking behind in school